Breaking news: The House of Representatives passed the National Plan to End Parkinson’s Act!
What Will the National Plan Do?
The Dr. Emmanuel Bilirakis and Honorable Jennifer Wexton National Plan to End Parkinson’s Act (H.R.2365/S.1064) is bipartisan, no-cost legislation that will create an advisory council comprising members of federal agencies, people living with Parkinson's, care partners, researchers, clinicians and other non-federal experts. With the validation of a Parkinson’s biomarker earlier this year, there is no better time for the federal government to join us in supporting research for a cure.
Tell Congress — We Can End Parkinson’s with Their Support
Write to Your Senators
The bill has passed the House! Ask your senators for their support now.
Sign the National Plan Petition
Tell Congress to pass this legislation now.
Join the Parkinson’s Policy Network
Join our network of more than 85,000 Parkinson’s policy advocates.
Share Your Story
Your experience with Parkinson's helps elected officials and policymakers identify with and connect to our issues.
- Download the National Plan one-pager
- Read the Senate bill (S.1064) and House bill (H.R.2365)
- One in three members of Congress is a cosponsor of the National Plan — find out if your Senators and Representatives are among them
- Check out our blog post for the latest updates on the National Plan
- See what people are saying about the National Plan
- For questions about advocating for Parkinson's policies, please email email@example.com